Friday, May 14, 2010

Fashion Friday: Pet Stroller Bling


I have a pet stroller for my cats.  Tabby uses it when she goes on her therapy visits to the nursing home, but the others go out in it from time to time as well.  It's a  Pet Gear Ultra-Lite, and we've had it for almost three years now.  They absolutely love it!  In the above picture, Tabby is trying to figure out why I zipped it up, because she loves to get in it and sleep, besides strolling!



I decided to decorate the stroller with various patches.  I got these at local craft stores, but you can get patches a variety of places, even on eBay!  Most of mine were regular iron-on patches that I glued on using Fabri-Tac.  Don't use Fabri-Tac, because two days later the patches fell off.  I am going to glue them back on with Gorilla Glue or another heavy-duty adhesive.

 Side view.  The paw print is the stroller brand logo, the white thing hanging down is a paw-print zipper pull, and the shiny out-of-focus white thing is a reflective kitty patch.  You can see just how reflective it is!  I have one on each side of the stroller, so that traffic can see us easily.  They are made by a company called "La Stephanoise", and imported.

Patches coming...

and going.


I also have a yield sign with two light options:  blinking red and steady red.  This bag attaches to the handle of the stroller, and the sign attaches to it with a strong magnet.  The bag is from a baby store, and the sign (by Nathan) is from a bike/outdoor shop.

1 comment:

Kea said...

Your pet stroller is well equipped! We bet it's fun to travel in. :-)